Saturday, October 15, 2011

TEDxTalks & Spanish

I have told you about TEDXTalks Open Translation Project in previous posts.





















The video above was transalted into Spanish by  Lourdes Cahuich  , who said:

Jill Tarter's TED Prize wish is the best talk I've translated because she inspired me to look beyond my everyday problems and made me look at my life as a human being -- "one possible outcome of billions of years of evolution of Hydrogen and Helium" -- and how the SETI research could change our history.

La charla del deseo TED Prize de Jill Tarter es la mejor charla que he traducido por que ella me inspira a mirar más allá de mis problemas cotidianos y me hace ver mi vida como ser humano como..."un posible resultado de miles de millones de años de evolución del hidrógeno y el helio", y cómo la investigación SETI cambiará nuestra historia. 


You will find Translators from many other languages talking about the videos they have found most inspiring here.

No comments:

Post a Comment